looking for latest version of royal enfield plz suggest meAdd Answer
Royal Enfield is one of the oldest motorcycle producers. It all started from 1901 and even making every Royal Enfield rider proud every time she/he sits back on their motorbike. Riding a Royal Enfield or people earlier or even now call their bike as Bullet irrespective of the model they are owning. It a dream of every young blooded person. And, truly the Royal Enfield has carried this proud image with full loyalty.
So, Royal Enfield offers six different models of its bikes, these are:
1. Interceptor – It is the classic bike for all the twisted roads, highways, or the urban jungles with absolute grace and ease.
2. Continental GT – Part of the British cafe racing scene. It shows the free spirit and a declaration of style.
3. Himalayan – Expert in traveling in those challenging terrains with unending kilometers. Gives a complete adventure while riding it.
4. Thunderbird – Forever urban mesmerising styling, coming out with glorified shades. It comes with newly positioned hand breaks.
5. Classic – This model came during the industrial revolution and has earned a world-wide reputation. The company has maintained its old look in this newly finished classic.
6. Bullet – The iconic design which came back in 1932 continues to deliver pure motorcycling experience. Its hand painted fuel tank is the specialty of this motorcycle.