2. The longest record time anyone has ever gone without sleep is 11 days.
3. Over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress.
4. A human head remains conscious for approximately 15 seconds after it has been decapitated.
5. The colder the room you sleep in, the more likely you are to have a bad dream.
6. We have no sense of smell when we are sleeping.
7. 50% of human DNA is the same as in a banana.
8. The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
9. Within 3 days after death, the enzymes that helped you digest, start to eat you.
10. 20% more people die of a heart attack on a Monday.
11. Sleeping less than 7 hours a night lowers your life expectancy.
12. Much like finger prints, we all have tongue prints too.
13. If the human eye were a digital camera, it would have 576 megapixels.