@letsuser/financialadvisor | Posted | Share-Market-Finance
2) Reward points: Many credit card companies offer reward point on any purchase. You can collect all reward points and use as your convenience
3) EMIs: You can purchase anything on EMI, later you have to pay the installment of your purchase.
4) Grace period: Bank gives you a 50-day period to pay your all remaining dues.
5) Use during an emergency: You can use your credit card in an emergency like a medical emergency or other financial emergencies.
6) Builds credit history: Credit card is the best way to boost your credit score. Regular use of credit card and payback on time will help your credit score to increase