The NTROQ 125, the much awaited scooter of TVS has come into the market and since its launch it has been turning heads in the market. The all new NTROQ has been designed by the perceptive of Youth and it comes with a lot of peppy features that catches their attention.
1. It is the first scooter across all segments that offers Bluetooth connectivity which comes with fully digital instrument panel.
2. The digital panel offers you navigation assist and caller id like features on the go.
3. The instrument display screen offers you three display modes – Street, Sport, and Ride Stats and also features a lap timer, a top speed recorder and average speed indicator.
4. Apart from displaying the engine oil temperature, the digital panel has two trip meters and a digital clock.
5. Not only keeping the sporty intent in mind TVS has designed this scooter with a telescopic fork and gas-filled shock absorber that gives a rider a smooth ride.
The NTROQ has power packed CVTi-REVV 124.8 cc motor with a 3-valve head that produces 9.5hp and torque of 10.5Nm that makes it the most powerful scooter of TVS yet.