There are two different ways you can send messages to each and every individual who has enjoyed your Facebook business page straightforwardly from your business account. The first is to post a message on your page divider, similar to another notice. The chances of this message being seen by your fans relies upon how dynamic your page has been before and how significant fans discover your notices. The subsequent strategy is to send a private message to every one of your fans. Private messages have a high probability of being seen by fans; in any case, you can just send private messages to fans who have first sent a private message to your page.
Making an impression on Everyone
- Sign in to your Facebook record and explore to your Facebook business page. Snap the "Compose Something" text field in the Status segment of the page. Type a message in the content field. Naturally, the message will be public and obvious to everybody on your page.
- Snap "The general population" button underneath the content field on the off chance that you need to restrict your message to a specific area or language. For instance, in the event that you are declaring an offer accessible just in one city, you can restrict the message to be obvious exclusively by individuals in that state or city. This could decrease the danger of individuals sifting your updates from their timetables or unliking your page on account of insignificant messages.
- Snap the "Post" button. The message will show up in the course of events of individuals who have loved your page, if they have not changed their inclinations to sift through your announcements.
Sending Private Messages
- Sign in to your Facebook record and explore to your Facebook business page. Snap the "Show" button in the upper right corner of the page if your Admin Panel isn't as of now open. The Admin Panel opens.
- Snap the Messages "See All" connect in the upper right corner of the Admin Panel. A rundown of all messages shipped off your business page is shown.
- Select any message and type your own message in the content field underneath it. Connect a record whenever wanted by tapping the "Paperclip" symbol underneath the content field. Snap the "Answer" button. A private message is shipped off that individual from your business page.